Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2005/02/13 14:47:02 UTC

[Fwd: Validating a document using WSDL?]

Forwarding to dev list, perhaps someone has an idea? Thanks!

Carsten

Re: [Fwd: Validating a document using WSDL?]

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> We use WSDL4J and that has support to extract information from wsdl.

Thanks Dims! Will look into that.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [Fwd: Validating a document using WSDL?]

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
We use WSDL4J and that has support to extract information from wsdl.

-- dims

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
You can always use XMLBeans or Castor as the data-binding layer and
let them handle the validation part.

-- dims

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.