Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/05/26 09:13:58 UTC

[POLL] Time for a release ?

Last one was more than a year ago, is there something going on or can
be released?

if so, is this still

- alpha
- beta
- should we just go for 1.0

There are a couple of jiras with patches DOXIA-108 and DOXIA-107 that
could be applied before the release

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: [POLL] Time for a release ?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 1 Jun 07, at 6:41 AM 1 Jun 07, Lukas Theussl wrote:

> I have just started to get familiar with the doxia code but my
> first impression is that it is still far from a 1.0 release IMO. It
> would be great though to get the alpha-9 release out asap.

The core API is probably fine, it's the modules and the site renderer
which are not close at all. There are some modules that could
probably be released and the core code is probably fairly close but
the site rendering stuff, IMO, is not close at all and is basically
an extension of the site plugin.

> Cheers,
> -Lukas
>

> Carlos Sanchez wrote:
>> Last one was more than a year ago, is there something going on or can
>> be released?
>> if so, is this still
>> - alpha
>> - beta
>> - should we just go for 1.0
>> There are a couple of jiras with patches DOXIA-108 and DOXIA-107 that
>> could be applied before the release

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Re: [POLL] Time for a release ?

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.

Re: [POLL] Time for a release ?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 26 May 07, at 3:13 AM 26 May 07, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

> Last one was more than a year ago, is there something going on or can
> be released?

I just want to change the references to a single plexus archive and
then it would be fine to release something. Having the two plexus
artifacts causes problems with older versions of Maven and will cause
a lot of grief. My last attempt didn't work. So I will give it
another go and it if doesn't work to create a unified plexus artifact
then we can roll back the version of plexus and release it.