Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Hans Lesmeister <ha...@lessy-software.de> on 2010/11/10 20:51:27 UTC

WicketTester clickLink: Ajax-Response not rendered into the page?

Hi,

I have a page processed by the wicket-tester. On the page, there is an
AjaxLink. Now I do a clickLink on that AjaxLink. If I do a pagedump after
the clickLink, I can see the Ajax-Response which looks good. The Response
contains markup to replace an exisiting Container. Unfortunately, the
container is not actually replaced in the last rendered page.

If I try to get the container with getByWicketId(..) but it returns null
because now that method works on the Ajax-Response from the clickLink
(before the clickLink, getByWicketId(...) gives me the correct container)

I guess I oversee something obvious but I am stuck here. How can I simulate
a series of ajax-clicks on a page?

Regards
Hans

Re: Panel to be used as an abstract container

Posted by Poko Booth <po...@gmail.com>.
Martin, wicket border was what I actually needed ;)

Thanx for your time

Posted by Poko Booth <po...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Poko Booth <po...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Poko Booth <po...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Poko Booth <po...@gmail.com>.
Hi all, my first mail here, glad to join your community!

I want to do the following:

Create a panel that will be rendered as a box with rounded corners. I dont want it to have it's inner components predefined in its class but dynamically adding them on each page the panel is present. I wish I could have its html file containg something like <wicket:extend /> and put there the markup defined when used in pages.

Re: WicketTester clickLink: Ajax-Response not rendered into the page?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
you need to use tester.clickLink("path", true)
after clicking on ajax link you need to use tester.getLastRenderedPage() and
do whatever you want with that page (click another link, submit form, ...)