Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by SbloodyS <zi...@apache.org> on 2023/04/03 01:57:13 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.0.5

Thanks Jay,

+1 for this vote, and I have checked

[x] Download links are valid.
[x] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.
[x] All files have license headers if necessary.
[x] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

--
Best Wish
ZiHao

Posted by Jay Chung <zh...@gmail.com>.
four days pass and we got three +1 votes (including myself), vote
success and thanks

--
Best Wish
—Jay Chung

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.0.5

Posted by Kerwin Zhuang <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1