Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Enrico Sorcinelli <e....@pisa.iol.it> on 2002/08/10 03:55:13 UTC

Re: Some consideration about my Apache::SessionManager RFC

> I'd mail the authors at their last known addresses saying that you
> propose steal^H^H^H^H take over the namespace.  If you get no reply in
> a couple of weeks I'd guess you're safe enough to use it.

Today I've mailed to the author.
Also I've asked an advice to modules@perl.org

> I like your module and I like the name.  I'll give it a try when I get
> a chance.  (But don't hold your breath:).  Would you like some help
> with the documentation?

Thanks.
The module is work in progress. The perldoc I've written is also
temporary. The same directives can change from day to another :-)
Any help, comment or criticism are welcome!

- Enrico

PS: currently I've added user inactivity session expiration policy and I'm
working to use Apache::Session::Flex in order to customize session data
storage