Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Peter Schuberth <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/17 12:44:07 UTC

Embperl using DBI and DBIx

Hello,
I am using Embperl together with DBI and
DBIx-Recordset.

Everything was working just fine, than I had to
reinstall the Server (Linux).

Now all my Embperl Pages which are using the DBI or
DBIx-Recordset modul are not working.
Netscape gives the message: Dokument contains no data.
IE gives the message: The page can't be displayed.

The other Embperl pages, without DBI and DBIx Module
are still working fine.

Other CGI-Perl scripts using DBI are working also.

What went wrong???

Regards

Peter

Re: Embperl using DBI and DBIx

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> Now all my Embperl Pages which are using the DBI or
> DBIx-Recordset modul are not working.

Any message in the Apache error log ?

Do you load Embperl at server startup ? If not place

PerlModule HTML::Embperl

in your httpd.conf

Gerald