Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2015/01/29 13:51:17 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http 2.4.0

Hi,

We solved 3 issues in this release, the most important one is the update
to Jetty 9

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12327075

This release includes only the changed modules compared to the 2.3.2
release.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1051/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1051 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http 2.4.0

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http 2.4.0

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Regards,

Clement

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.
> On 29 Jan 2015, at 13:51, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> We solved 3 issues in this release, the most important one is the update
> to Jetty 9
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12327075
>
> This release includes only the changed modules compared to the 2.3.2
> release.
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1051/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 1051 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

+1, validated the signatures and all sources compile and test correctly.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is revolving around INAETICS and Amdatu

Luminis Technologies B.V.
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ   Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00

http://www.luminis-technologies.com
http://www.luminis.eu

KvK (CoC) 09 16 28 93
BTW (VAT) NL8169.78.566.B.01

[VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Felix Http 2.4.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote passed with 6 binding +1 votes and one non binding +2 vote

Thanks
Carsten