Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ron McNulty <rm...@xtra.co.nz> on 2008/07/16 12:40:09 UTC

JSR 286?

Hi All

In the next few months, IBM are going to release Webshere Portal Server, with JSR 286 support.

As I use Jetspeed for development, and WPS for deployment, I am interested in what plans the developers have to release a JSR 286 compliant release. If development resources are stretched, I may be interested in contributing myself.

So developers - where are we at?

Regards

Ron McNulty

Re: JSR 286?

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Hi Ron,

Great you wanna help, even if not right away.
Good luck with the SCEA 5 exam!

When I'm back from holiday it would be good to see where we stand and how/when you could chime in.
Any help definitely is welcome!

BTW: thanks for the JS2-894 patch, I've already committed it.

And yes, I'm in the northern hemisphere (The Netherlands) and its mid-summer over here.
Weather isn't that good right now, but we're going south (Italy) camping with the kids,
so hopefully we'll get to see a bit more sun over there :)

Regards,

Ate

Re: JSR 286?

Re: JSR 286?