Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by dfdixonii <df...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/12/26 13:07:49 UTC

Unwanted Table AutoFormat

Hello,
I am having an issue with symbols disappearing when placed in front of numerical text in my tables while using OpenOffice Writer. In numerous cells, I have text reading +0, +1, etc. and anytime I leave a cell containing such text it automatically changes to 0, 1, and so on. How do I make the program stop doing this? Thank you for your reply.
Daniel Dixon IIdfdixonii@yahoo.comĀ

Re: Unwanted Table AutoFormat

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 07:07:49 -0500
dfdixonii <df...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am having an issue with symbols disappearing when placed in front of numerical text in my tables while using OpenOffice Writer. In numerous cells, I have text reading +0, +1, etc. and anytime I leave a cell containing such text it automatically changes to 0, 1, and so on. How do I make the program stop doing this? Thank you for your reply.
> Daniel Dixon IIdfdixonii@yahoo.comĀ

Right click on top left corner of table and uncheck "Number recognition" from the popup.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>