Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by peter royal <pr...@apache.org> on 2006/02/01 17:51:47 UTC

mina mailing list?

On Feb 1, 2006, at 11:37 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> * We have a new MailingList dedicated to MINA. That is great ! Of
> course, the offside is that Directory-dev mailing list will see
> it's load divided by ten ... unless we release 1.0-RC1? We are
> actually waiting for this Mailing-List to be actived.

I guess I missed the announcement of this here.. and I don't see it
mentioned on the site. What's the addr to subscribe?
-pete

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
2006/2/2, Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>:

> Waiting for who ? I didn't find a request in JIRA for infrastructure (or
> maybe it is in a wrong
> component)..

It's here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-660

It's closed but what happened? :$

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Waiting for who ? I didn't find a request in JIRA for infrastructure (or maybe it is in a wrong
component)..

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: mina mailing list?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>Worst case, remind me this weekend.

Thanks Noel.

It will be nice to have this before we start releasing candidates for
apacheds 1.0.  Users seem to be getting tired of these mixed lists even
with prefixes.

Alex

RE: mina mailing list?

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.