Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gerard van Enk <ge...@eo.nl> on 2000/03/19 23:44:53 UTC

Bug or feature in Cocoon2

Hello,

I was playing around with Cocoon2 and tried something in the sitemap. Here's
a part from my sitemap:

<process uri="hello" source="/home/www/docs/hello.xml">
  <generator name="file"/>
  <filter name="xslt">
    <param name="stylesheet" value="/home/www/docs/hello.xsl"/>
  </filter>
  <serializer name="html">
    <paramter name="contentType" value="text/html"/>
  </serializer>
<process>

Everything works (and I'm very happy.....I also tried the url
<http://localhost/servlet/CocoonServlet/hello123> and it also works!!!! So I
tried a few others with hello at the begining and they al worked.

Is this a feature in Cocoon2 or is it a bug?

Gerard

Re: Bug or feature in Cocoon2

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
Gerard van Enk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was playing around with Cocoon2 and tried something in the sitemap. Here's
> a part from my sitemap:
>
> <process uri="hello" source="/home/www/docs/hello.xml">
>   <generator name="file"/>
>   <filter name="xslt">
>     <param name="stylesheet" value="/home/www/docs/hello.xsl"/>
>   </filter>
>   <serializer name="html">
>     <paramter name="contentType" value="text/html"/>
>   </serializer>
> <process>
>
> Everything works (and I'm very happy.....I also tried the url
> <http://localhost/servlet/CocoonServlet/hello123> and it also works!!!! So I
> tried a few others with hello at the begining and they al worked.
>
> Is this a feature in Cocoon2 or is it a bug?

This is a _BUG_ ... Sorry... I have to rewrite the matching algorithms
because the last modifications introduced some nasty bugs... :(

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>      <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>