Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/06/11 15:23:25 UTC

Quarterly ASF board report

It's that time again :)

Aside from the .NET DataMapper/DataAccess releases, do we have
anything of consequence to report?

Our last report was in March. Since the reports do become part of the
Foundation's public records, I thought I would move these discussions
to dev@.

Here's the last report.

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Nothing major that I can think of.