Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Humberto N. Castejon Martinez" <hu...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/25 16:54:53 UTC

ResourceLink and ResponsePage

Hi!

I have a web page that shows a list of items, each of them with an
associated link (a ResourceLink) to download a file. I would like the web
page to be refreshed once a file has been downloaded (I want the associted
item to be removed from the list). I tried overriding the onClick() method
of my ResourceLink and setting the response page to the current page, but
then the html file of the web page is downloaded and not the original file.
Is there a way to achieve what I want? Thanks!

Cheers,
Humberto

Re: ResourceLink and ResponsePage

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you should use a different link - when the user clicks a file you
should remove the item first, and then use a redirect to send the user
to the url that will start downloading the file.

-igor