Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Nils Knappmeier <n....@intelligent-views.com> on 2014/10/06 16:10:13 UTC

Notifications of new Lucene-Releases

Hello,

is there a good way to be notified about new releases of the
Lucene-core, other than checking the Lucene homepage every other day and
other than subscribing to the java-user mailinglist, from which I am
currently getting a large number of mails that I don't have time to read.

I was looking for an "anouncement"-list, but could not find any.

Thank you in advance,
   Nils

Nils Knappmeier | Software Engineer
intelligent views gmbh
Julius-Reiber-Str. 17 |64293 Darmstadt

Tel ++49(0)6151 - 5006-228 | Fax ++49(0)6151 - 5006-138
e-mail: n.knappmeier@i-views.de | www.i-views.de

Geschäftsführer: Achim Gärtner, Jörg Kleinz, Klaus Reichenberger Die
Gesellschaft ist eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Darmstadt (Sitz der
Gesellschaft) Nr. HRB 7965

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: Notifications of new Lucene-Releases

Posted by Nils Knappmeier <n....@intelligent-views.com>.
Thanks,

I'll try the Apache announce list.

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Lucene doesn't have a dedicated announce list; maybe subscribe to
: Apache's announce list?  But then you get announcements for all Apache
: projects ... maybe add a mail filter ;)

there's also the "product" info feeds which you can subscribe to...

https://projects.apache.org/projects/lucene_core.html
https://projects.apache.org/feeds/rss/lucene_core.xml

https://projects.apache.org/projects/solr.html
https://projects.apache.org/feeds/rss/solr.xml

Generated from our DOAP files...

https://lucene.apache.org/core/doap.rdf
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/doap.rdf

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/

Re: Notifications of new Lucene-Releases

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.

Posted by "Ramkumar R. Aiyengar" <an...@gmail.com>.
There's also general@lucene.apache.org, which while technically not being
just announcements is fairly low volume anyway..