Posted to user@flink.apache.org by vinay patil <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/25 06:28:16 UTC

Re: add FLINK_LIB_DIR to classpath on yarn -> add properties file to class path on yarn

Hi Max,

As discussed here , I have put my yaml file in the flink lib directory, but
still I am not able to get this file from classpath.

I am using Flink 1.1.1 and cfg4j to load the file from classpath.

Running the job on YARN in EMR using the below command:

./bin/flink run <jar_name>

Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong here.

Regards,
Vinay Patil

Re: add FLINK_LIB_DIR to classpath on yarn -> add properties file to class path on yarn

Posted by vinay patil <vi...@gmail.com>.
OK, got that, thank you for your solution, it worked for me with --yarnship
option

Regards,
Vinay Patil

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.