Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2019/12/15 10:42:01 UTC

December Board Report

Hi all

I'm sorry but completely I forgot about the report earlier this month
(the usual reminder was late and my mind has been somewhere else) and
simply haven't had the time to put the report together before today.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GUMP/20191218 holds my
current draft. I haven't watched Mark's changes close enough but to me
it seems that we are now more or less down to Tomcat and things needed
by it. This may be worth discussing later.

Please have a look and yell if anything is wrong with the way I state it
in the draft. We are already late and I'll delay sending it for another
eighteen hours or so (on a Sunday, I know).

Stefan

Re: December Board Report

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

On 15/12/2019 10:42, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm sorry but completely I forgot about the report earlier this month
> (the usual reminder was late and my mind has been somewhere else) and
> simply haven't had the time to put the report together before today.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GUMP/20191218 holds my
> current draft. I haven't watched Mark's changes close enough but to me
> it seems that we are now more or less down to Tomcat and things needed
> by it.

Correct.

> This may be worth discussing later.

Ack.

> Please have a look and yell if anything is wrong with the way I state it
> in the draft. We are already late and I'll delay sending it for another
> eighteen hours or so (on a Sunday, I know).

I fixed a typo. Otherwise, LGTM.

Mark