Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Peng Zhang <pe...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> on 2014/09/03 18:14:34 UTC

Questions realted to the moving data across colos

Hi falcon devs,

I've already setup falcon in a distributed mode. One problem I found is that in the prism runtime properties, we should configure the current colo. Could we move the data across the colos? If we want to do that, how should we config the runtime.properties file?

Thanks,
Peng

Re: Questions realted to the moving data across colos

Posted by Peng Zhang <pe...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Hi Srikanth,
That helps a lot, thanks for you reply!

Best,