Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Administrator <ad...@bankaltim.co.id> on 2014/04/08 04:08:48 UTC

Permission to use Open Office Program

Dear Open Office,

BPD Kaltim is one of Region Bank in Indonesia, our central office located at
Samarinda,  East Borneo. We have tested Open Office Program as alternative
program for documents edit, as a result Open Office Program was the most
compatibilty at client or server computers. We have plan to use Open Office
Program as Program for  documents editfor our client and server pc. Trough
this email we would like to ask Open Office Program permission to use Open
Office  Program as default program for documents edit in our company to
fulfill our IT Risk Regulation. Thank you for your consideration, we look
forward to hearing from you soon.

Regard,
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND ACCOUNTING DIVISION
 BANK PEMBANGUNAN DAERAH KALTIMANTAN TIMUR
 Phone : +62 541 735500 ext 311 & 314 ||
Email: admin@bankaltim.co.id
Website: http://www.bankaltim.co.id [http://www.bankaltim.co.id/]

Re: Permission to use Open Office Program

Posted by Alan B <ab...@gmail.com>.
Dear INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND ACCOUNTING DIVISION
 BANK PEMBANGUNAN DAERAH KALTIMANTAN TIMUR,

Please refer to license agreement. Permission is granted for your intended
use in the agreement.
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html

please remove me from your mailing list, thank you, very much

Posted by karen nonnecke <kn...@sympatico.ca>.