Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2012/10/20 21:57:45 UTC

[ASFCS40] Do we have an RPM repo?

Howdy all,

We currently have a doc blocker bug (CLOUDSTACK-388) "Install Guide:
Section 4.4.2 (RPM package repo) is empty".

Do we have an RPM package repo, so I can document the steps required to
add it? I'd like to knock this bug out ASAP.

Thanks,

Joe
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: [ASFCS40] Do we have an RPM repo?

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Hi,

On 10/20/2012 09:57 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> We currently have a doc blocker bug (CLOUDSTACK-388) "Install Guide:
> Section 4.4.2 (RPM package repo) is empty".
>
> Do we have an RPM package repo, so I can document the steps required to
> add it? I'd like to knock this bug out ASAP.

This is still on my todo list. I haven't gotten to this to set it up.

I'm more then willing to host the RPM repository as well.

Wido

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
Joe,

Wido didn't mention that he was able to complete this. Perhaps we just
reference the download page to get the URL, but give non-URL-specific
instructions?

Then, we can help Wido out with his repo, or someone else can host it.

- chip

Sent from my iPhone.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> We currently have a doc blocker bug (CLOUDSTACK-388) "Install Guide:
> Section 4.4.2 (RPM package repo) is empty".
>
> Do we have an RPM package repo, so I can document the steps required to
> add it? I'd like to knock this bug out ASAP.
>
> Thanks,

As a project we do not - however the install guide tells folks how to
create their own repo.

--David