Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Shiqi Sun <ja...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/27 22:19:59 UTC

[Spark Kubernetes] Question about Configurability of Labeling Driver Service

Hi all,

I have the need to add certain labels to the driver headless service when
running Spark in Kubernetes. I know that there is this spark option to add
annotation (this one
<http://spark.kubernetes.driver.service.annotation.[AnnotationName]>), but
is there a similar one to add custom labels to the driver service?

Thank you!

Best,
Shiqi

Re: [Spark Kubernetes] Question about Configurability of Labeling Driver Service

Posted by Shiqi Sun <ja...@gmail.com>.
Forgot to paste the link... the spark option is
spark.kubernetes.driver.service.annotation.[AnnotationName], and you can
see it in
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-kubernetes.html#spark-properties
.

Thanks,