Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by David Benge <db...@adobe.com> on 2009/02/24 18:23:49 UTC

Gadget Settings - need help replacing gmodules.com/ig/gadgetsettings

I am working on the settings section of my container and I think I need to replace http://gmodules.com/ig/gadgetsettings in the function gadgets.my.prototype.handleOpenUserPrefsDialog but I am having troubles figuring out what I need to do.

I have figured out how to save and pass in the userPrefs but because I am behind a firewall I think I need to replace this script inclusion to have the userPref selection rendered.  I need some help understanding what I need to do to render the UserPref options.  Is there some sample code or a posting that someone can point me to?  I am looking in the partuza project but I think its using the gmodules script too, at least I cant find where the stock functions have been overridden.

What does the gmodules.com/ig/gadgetsettings script do?   I see that I pass in the spec url.  I was thinking it fetched the gadget xml again and parsed out the UserPrefs and built the display output into a script it returned it but I looked at the script and what it returned and I did not see enough in the return to render UserPref options.

Thanks