Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/17 18:28:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r911079 - in /ofbiz/trunk: framework/widget/templates/ themes/bizznesstime/webapp/bizznesstime/css/ themes/bluelight/webapp/bluelight/ themes/droppingcrumbs/webapp/droppingcrumbs/css/ themes/flatgrey/webapp/flatgrey/ themes/tomahawk/w

Adam,
I do not see which other changes I need to do.
I did not remove (yet) the calGif parameter from the macro.

-Bruno

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
OK,
I see what you mean, thank you.
I will remove the calGif parameter from the macro.
It will be better code but the effect will be the same (I mean the
funcionality is already there).

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.