Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org> on 2014/06/05 05:59:10 UTC

[VOTE] enable relating git commit to jira issue

Hi all,

I am planning to ask infra to relate our git commit with jira issue
according to http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html

We need to have agreement on this. So please vote

[ ] +1 Go ahead
[ ] -1 Don't relate git with jira, because...

This vote is open for 72 hours. Lazy consensus applies.

Cheers
Hasan

Re: [VOTE] enable relating git commit to jira issue

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.
+1

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
+1