Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/04/21 15:54:46 UTC

generated beans.xml content in tomee?

Hi!

In my EAR projects with tons of jars I have a <interceptors> and <alternatives> section in ONE of my jars.

But it seems that

$> ./bin/tomee.sh deploy my_app.ear

propagates this info to other jars ending up in ./apps/myapp/lib/*.jar ? ^^

a.) how is the rule which determines to which jars it gets propagated?
b.) why so? Guess it has to do with the BDA crazyness?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: generated beans.xml content in tomee?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Well, other containers also regularly blurp up with ClassCastException, ClassNotFoundException, NoClassDefFoundException exactly because of that :) There are tons of errors reported for those situations in other containers as well.

So you are right: TomEE is not worse than the others - but we could do much better :)

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.