Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by "Joshua D. Drake" <jd...@commandprompt.com> on 2016/11/28 17:01:48 UTC

PgConf US 2017

Hello folks,

This is the last week of the PGConf US 2017 CFP. It would be great to
see some integrated content from other communities.

http://www.pgconf.us/2017/submit/

Sincerely,

JD
                         +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.

Re: PgConf US 2017

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Josh,

What kind of cross pollination are you hoping to see?  What would the PG
community be interested in hearing about Cassandra?

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd...@commandprompt.com>
wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> This is the last week of the PGConf US 2017 CFP. It would be great to see
> some integrated content from other communities.
>
> http://www.pgconf.us/2017/submit/
>
> Sincerely,
>
> JD
> --
> Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/
>                         +1-503-667-4564
> PostgreSQL Centered full stack support, consulting and development.
> Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them.
> Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.

--
Jonathan Ellis
co-founder, http://www.datastax.com