Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by karaiyandi sethurajan <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/22 08:21:02 UTC

Help Webservice security | Axis2 client with .net Webservice

Hi All,

I need to access webservice hosted in .net server. The webservice was secured. I need access the webservice using Java Client.

The following ceritificates is provided.

1. PartnerRe_Root_CA_TST.cer is our temporary Root Certificate Authority's public key we have to trust.
2.PartnerRe CWS Services Client v1.0.cer

I can able to create client stubs using Axis2. How can i use Rampart in this scenario to access the  webservice hosted in .net server.

Any help on this will  be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Karai

      Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/