Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co> on 2022/02/07 16:04:47 UTC

Cloudstack community repo - unable to download binaries

Hi team,

http://download.cloudstack.org has been blocked in many locations and I haven’t been able to download binaries. Check:

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a185.27.174.49&run=toolpage

[cid:image001.png@01D81C12.80728ED0]

Re: Cloudstack community repo - unable to download binaries

Posted by Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co>.
Thanks Gabriel,

I'm able to access now. Thanks for the information

BR
Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@apache.org>.