Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "M.Tarkeshwar Rao" <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/11 07:12:36 UTC

when the worker dies,upon restart the acking stops between bolts.

Hi All,

We need solution of following issue urgently.

Can anyone help us on this regard?

For latest implementation of isReady for Co ordinator,we would need the
MasterBatchController and MetaDataCreator to run on the same worker. Hence
brings in the need of scheduler.(we are using trident)

However with scheduler,we have faced some issues for acking. So when the
worker dies,upon restart the acking stops between bolts.

regards

Tarkeshwar