Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Sheran Corera <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/16 12:27:45 UTC

We need your feedback - AdCamp

Hello Everybody,

Hope all is well, and you're rocking it with Open Office!

My name is Sheran and I'm a graduate student at IIT.

Together with some friends, we're in the pre-launch stage of an interesting
idea called AdCamp, which aims to disrupt traditional advertising by
creating viral crowd-sourced campaigns like the "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge"
or "Sprite Dunk Contest" where users participate in cool competitions and
gain rewards, and the organizations running the campaign such as Open
Office can track and measure usage across the social web and mobile and use
it as a strategy to publicize various products and services.

Before we launch publicly, to make this platform really cool (and useful)
we need your help!

Please take a moment to check out the idea and sign up to the private beta
program before we launch.

The link is as follows - HTTP://GOADCAMP.COM

One more thing,  to show our appreciation, as a reward, 10 lucky winners
get cool swag (like t-shirts and stickers) and the top 10 contributions (on
how you can help - judged by our cool admin team) get permanent contributor
status with unlimited bragging rights!

Thanks,
Sheran

PS - You can contact us anytime via info@getadcamp.com. This is not Spam,
as I typed it personally for the Open Office community.