Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Prasanth M Sasidharan <pr...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/18 09:10:06 UTC

Help with error while building Atlas

Dear Team,

I am new to apache atlas and trying to build version 2.2.0. While building
the package, the build process is failing at  Apache Atlas Storm Bridge
Shim .

Following is the error trace
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.5:process
(default) on project storm-bridge-shim: Error resolving project artifact:
Could not transfer artifact com.twitter:carbonite:pom:1.5.0 from/to
typesafe (https://repo.typesafe.com/typesafe/releases/): authorization
failed for
https://repo.typesafe.com/typesafe/releases/com/twitter/carbonite/1.5.0/carbonite-1.5.0.pom,
status: 403 Forbidden for project com.twitter:carbonite:jar:1.5.0 -> [Help
1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.5:process
(default) on project storm-bridge-shim: Error resolving project artifact:
Could not transfer artifact com.twitter:carbonite:pom:1.5.0 from/to
typesafe (https://repo.typesafe.com/typesafe/releases/): *authorization
failed for
https://repo.typesafe.com/typesafe/releases/com/twitter/carbonite/1.5.0/carbonite-1.5.0.pom
<https://repo.typesafe.com/typesafe/releases/com/twitter/carbonite/1.5.0/carbonite-1.5.0.pom>,
status: 403 Forbidden for project com.twitter:carbonite:jar:1.5.0*

Would appreciate it ,if anyone can help me to solve this issue. Thanks in
advance

--
Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will
be.

Regards,

Prasanth