Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Balaji Chandrasekaran <cb...@virtusa.com> on 2006/02/14 11:48:26 UTC

Deleting a portlet

In edit mode of the portal page, I don't have icon to delete a portlet
and select a portlet...can anyone help me on this

Regards,

Balaji C

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Re: Deleting a portlet

Posted by Jacek Wiślicki <ja...@gmail.com>.
Wiadomosc od Balaji Chandrasekaran z 2006-02-14 11:48 brzmiala:

> In edit mode of the portal page, I don't have icon to delete a portlet
> and select a portlet...can anyone help me on this
Are you sure you have "edit" rights to a page?

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki

jacek.wislicki@gmail.com
tel.: +48 502 408 444
gg: 2540358
skype: jacek_wislicki

Re: Deleting a portlet

Posted by Jacek Wiślicki <ja...@gmail.com>.
Wiadomosc od shaworth@lwsi.com z 2006-02-14 16:54 brzmiala:

> It's not edit mode where the icon is displayed.  There should be a little
> "X" icon on the portlet itself which will remove the portlet from the
> PSML.
This icon is displayed only in page edit mode. It is not rendered in a
portlet itself, but slightly above.

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki

jacek.wislicki@gmail.com
tel.: +48 502 408 444
gg: 2540358
skype: jacek_wislicki

Re: Deleting a portlet

Posted by sh...@lwsi.com.
It's not edit mode where the icon is displayed.  There should be a little
"X" icon on the portlet itself which will remove the portlet from the
PSML.

______________________
Shawn Haworth
LWSI/WebDev Programmer