Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Alf Koegel <al...@hotmail.com> on 2003/02/25 13:52:20 UTC

Server will know the ip from client

Hi *!

My SAOP service ( server ) want to know the ip address from the client.

Now I've read that I have to set the SOAPContext from the Call object as a
parameter.
If I start this, an exception will be thrown, that there is no Serializer /
Dese...

I have no idea, where to set such a class. Have I to program this in my own
way, or can handle apache soap this for me ( like it handles string objects,
arrays etc. as parameter without any seriliazier ).

Or can I use another way?

Alf Koegel