Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by William Perng <wp...@salmonllc.com> on 2008/11/27 00:25:17 UTC

Order is charged but still in approved state

We have several orders; the credit card payments have been captured.
However, because exceptions happen after capture, they are still in approved
state.  Is there any way to move them to complete?  I tried "quick ship
entire order" button and regular pick then pack process.  I always get
payment exception and the orders remain in approved state since the payments
have been captured and our credit card service provider doesn't allow me
capture those payments twice.

Thanks

William

Re: Order is charged but still in approved state

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
The PaymentGatewayServices should only deal with sending and getting
patching to get around a bug is not a good practice.
So the first is to fix the exceptions that don't allow this to happen,
like fixing why the status is not changed, due to an exception.
if you look at the Artifact Info for processReleaseResult
you will see it set the status.
so if the exception happens then the service does not get called.

William Perng sent the following on 11/28/2008 10:33 AM:

Posted by William Perng <wp...@salmonllc.com>.
Payflow

Thanks

William