Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2007/12/12 06:19:47 UTC

GShell ANSI colors support on Window.

It was a bit of bummer when I noticed that GShell has no colorized
output on Windows.  :(
But I noticed that the Perl guys were able to do it.  See the
"Win32::Console::ANSI' project [1].

So I updated the jline dll that is used on Windows with the c code
that the Perl project is using and BAM!, we have color.  I sent a note
out to the jline project about this.  Hopefully they incorporate this
feature into future releases.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: GShell ANSI colors support on Window.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Sweeeeeeeet!!!!!

--jason

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.