Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Alessio Palma <al...@docomodigital.com> on 2016/11/15 10:20:05 UTC

HiveConnectionPool - Invalid connections are returned

Hello all,

is there any way to speed up this

or can I have some pointers about how to start to fix it ?

This problem has become critical for our purposes.

Thanks for your time.

Re: HiveConnectionPool - Invalid connections are returned

Posted by Alessio Palma <al...@docomodigital.com>.
Matt, your patch does work.

The nightmare has ended :)

If not yet included, in my opinion, is better to include it into NIFI 1.1.0.

AP

Posted by Alessio Palma <al...@docomodigital.com>.
Thanks Matt!

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.