Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/30 05:35:04 UTC

ui styling

I'm digging the UI styling changes!  It makes me wish they were all
merged in from a branch as a squashed commit so I could pull them out
and apply them to our local 4.2 build.

Re: ui styling

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Will take a look. I assume that the 4.3 changes are mostly in place
right now. Is it just those specific locations, or could/should the
whole ui directory be moved?

Re: ui styling

Posted by Frankie Onuonga <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

I trust all is well.

I was actually referring to getting to assist you guys with the UI work you
have.
I was hoping to offer a helping hand in this.
I will still make a branch of my own.

Kind Regards,

Thanks for the response Brain.

RE: ui styling