Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by tiffany <ti...@yahoo.ca> on 2007/08/09 20:34:43 UTC

csv data set config

Hi,

How's the csv data set config works with the file? For example, if I set the
thread=2 and then the loop = 3, how is the csv data set config reads the
file?

File
----
A,B,C
D,E,F
G,H,I
J,K,L
M,N,O
P,Q,R

Thread=2, loop=3, so two users will run the test 3 times, i.e 6 samples, is
that the csv data set config will read 6 rows of the file?

Re: csv data set config

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Each thread reads the next line from the file.