Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Jason Moore <ja...@harksolutions.co.uk> on 2014/09/29 17:19:22 UTC

FYI - Apple app store submission issues with Air 15

Hi All,

Just for info really...

There has been some issues with submitting Apps to the Apple App store  with Air 15. Apple has been rejecting them due to some new requirement that has been introduced in the last couple of days.

Adobe has a workaround Air SDK .. see page 4 of the Adobe forum thread.. https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1584796?start=120&tstart=0

I don't know if this has any impact or there is any action to be carried out with the Air Flex SDK installer.. or if it's just a case of waiting until the new SDK version becomes general release..

J :)

RE: FYI - Apple app store submission issues with Air 15

Posted by Jason Moore <ja...@harksolutions.co.uk>.
The last I looked, one of the Adobe staff has uploaded a replacement SDK ( for Windows / Mac ) to a specific download location which people can use at their own risk to get things published.

There were a couple other tweaks I believe including specifying minimum OS ... I had one of my team here looking into it as we had an app update to publish.

We are pretty much closed here for the day.... When he's back in tomorrow ( 9 am BST ).. I'll have him do a quick list of steps to apply ( and anything to watch out for ) and post them up here.

J :)

AW: FYI - Apple app store submission issues with Air 15

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the swfVersion 26 hint ... just added that to Flexmojos ... it only had 25 as max ;-)

Chris

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.