Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/07/02 14:43:51 UTC

Re: JAZOON

Hi Werner,

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just got a reminder for JAZOON'13...
> ...does any of you fancy a DeviceMap proposal which seems quite appropriate in this context?...

Not this time for me, October looks too busy already.

-Bertrand

Re: JAZOON

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Same here, I didn't bother about the event in Paris (colleagues like
Antoine from Agorava said, he might ask his boss if Red Hat wanted to
participate, if they did, nice, otherwise never mind) and since JSR 354 has
a home game with Anatole and one other EG Member proposing it, I am a bit
reluctant to go to JAZOON, too.

Possible events in October are Codemotion (if the CFP isn't closed yet, I
might still propose DeviceMap, otherwise 354 is already proposed) or maybe
Java2Days/Mobile2Days in Sofia. Where OpenDDR once had its World Premiere
and public Unveiling. Followed by a DevoXX and JMaghreb filled November. So
I think I'll take it easy and leave such events to partners and
co-collaborators where I can[?]

The 2 UG Meetings were well received here btw.

Werner