Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@apache.org> on 2017/05/22 19:12:23 UTC

Upcoming 1.4 release

Hey folks,

It's that time again -- it's been ~2 months since our last minor release
(1.3), so if we want to keep up the same 2-3 month cadence between
releases, we should branch this week and plan to release in the next few
weeks.

Although we should consider it to be a "time-based" release, we do have a
decent amount of meaty stuff in there which will be good to get out to
users (276 patches at current count!)

I'll volunteer to RM again unless anyone else is dying for the opportunity.

Assuming everyone's on board, I'll plan to branch on Wednesday night and
begin doing some stress testing, looking for loose ends/blockers, etc next
week.

-Todd

Re: Upcoming 1.4 release

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Adar! Sorry I missed doing this last night and didn't get a chance
today.

Todd

Re: Upcoming 1.4 release

Posted by Adar Dembo <ad...@cloudera.com>.