Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephan Windmüller <st...@cs.tu-dortmund.de> on 2009/08/25 09:28:03 UTC

Submitting a Grid causes IndexOutOfBoundsException

Hello!

We are using a Grid which contains a submit button in each row ("select
this"). Of course this only works when I put the Grid in a form component.

But every time I select a button in this form (even when it is outside
the grid) I get an IndexOutOfBoundsException. It seems to me that the
grid itself is being transmitted but the values changed. Why does this
happen and how do I prevent this?

Setting volatile=true does not work because the information for the
buttons is no longer available.

TIA
 Stephan

Re: Submitting a Grid causes IndexOutOfBoundsException

Posted by Otho <ta...@googlemail.com>.
CSS is one possibility.

Chenillekit button component could work also.

I ididn't try <input type="button" t:type="actionlink" t:id="rowSubmit"
t:context="${currentItem.id}" value="Submit"/> yet.

Posted by Stephan Windmüller <st...@cs.tu-dortmund.de>.

Posted by Otho <ta...@googlemail.com>.