Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mark Riehl <ma...@agilecommunications.com> on 2001/10/12 20:51:17 UTC

Writing out an XML file

Hi,

I'm pretty new to XML and I'm not quite sure of how to generate a simple XML
file from within my C++ app.  Is there a good source of samples of
generating
an XML file?  All the samples that I've seen (including the ones with
Xerces-C) are
mostly parsing an existing XML doc and printing it out.

I'm looking to do something like the product listed below:
http://www.unicorn-enterprises.com/doc/xmlkit/1.0/api/XmlWriter.html

Is building an XML doc still a very brute force process?
Or is there an OO way of doing things?
I was thinking of actually writing something simple using some stack theory.

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Riehl