Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dongmei Cao <do...@icann.org> on 2014/01/03 08:21:13 UTC

JGraph

Hi,

I would like to include some dynamically create diagram in a page. The
diagram will be created based on some data in the database. I'm looking at
JGraph to create the diagram. Not sure if it is possible and how. If any of
you have done this before, could you please give me some points on what to
do? Thanks in advance!

-D

Re: JGraph

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
Here's a couple of examples of integrating clientside charting components
with tapestry
  https://github.com/got5/tapestry5-highcharts
  https://github.com/uklance/tapestry-graphael

And here's an example of integrating a serverside charting library
  http://tawus.wordpress.com/2011/07/30/tapestry-jfreechart-integration/