Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by David Thielen <da...@windward.net> on 2005/09/16 18:21:41 UTC

Asking again: log4net and .net 2.0

Hi;

For .net 2.0, should I use the .net 1.1 dll?

Thanks - dave

RE: Asking again: log4net and .net 2.0

Posted by David Thielen <da...@windward.net>.
Yep it works fine. But you never know if there is some subtle problem that
hits in production so I figure better to ask.

Thanks - dave

Did you try it? If it works then I'd say its ok to use the 1.1 dll.

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.