Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Fedor Tcherepanov <tc...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/18 01:50:19 UTC

Embedded hivemind

Hi everybody,

I'm still trying to get 'embedded' version of tapestry, working
without servlet container. I have some little success in this - I'm
able to get DirectLink Tutorial home page.

Now I have a problem - when I try to increment counter with DirectLink
on the page, it crashes in DirectService line 97, as activePageName ==
'direct' (I'm not sure that this is right, why not 'home'? ) and it cannot find it.

Maybe I'm a bit tired now :) but I can't find the cause.

If anybody can help - please let me know :)

All what I've changed is:
- implementing WebContext, WebRequest, WebResponce, WebSession,
WebActivator and CookieSource.
- implementing my own initializer which in general looks like this:

        globals.storeWebContext(new WebContextImpl());

        Resource resource = new FileResource("E:\\Projects\\Tapestry\\modules\\debug\\src\\META-INF\\app.application");
        IApplicationSpecification spec = parser.parseApplicationSpecification(resource);

        globals.storeActivator(activator);
        globals.storeSpecification(spec);
        globals.storeFactoryServices(factoryServices);

        infrastructure.initialize("servlet");

And injecting my own cookiesource impl and initializer (as new service
point) to configuration.

Thanks a lot,

Fedor