Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "david.wynter@btclick.com" <da...@btclick.com> on 2002/01/22 16:50:17 UTC

Turning off JDBC logging

I have the following settings for logging the database in my TR.props.

# A facility for SQL query logging
# To enable SQL query logging, set the system and sql log level to DEBUG
services.LoggingService.sql.destination.file=/logs/turbine.log
services.LoggingService.sql.className=org.apache.turbine.services.logging.Fi
leLogger
services.LoggingService.sql.level=ERROR

I am still getting the same output as when I had the level set to DEBUG. Are
there any other settings I need to change to stop the SQL statements for
everything ending up in the log? I have also tried level=INFO with the same
results?

David

Re: Turning off JDBC logging

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"david.wynter@btclick.com" <da...@btclick.com> writes:

> I have the following settings for logging the database in my TR.props.
>
> # A facility for SQL query logging
> # To enable SQL query logging, set the system and sql log level to DEBUG
> services.LoggingService.sql.destination.file=/logs/turbine.log
> services.LoggingService.sql.className=org.apache.turbine.services.logging.Fi
> leLogger
> services.LoggingService.sql.level=ERROR
>
> I am still getting the same output as when I had the level set to DEBUG. Are
> there any other settings I need to change to stop the SQL statements for
> everything ending up in the log? I have also tried level=INFO with the same
> results?

There is another appender which logs to turbine.log -- increase the
log level on that appender as well.