Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@bea.com> on 2004/08/02 04:54:11 UTC

Changing the copyright statement

Can someone volunteer to write/run a script on the entire
code base to update the copyright statement

from:
  * B E A   S Y S T E M S
  * Copyright 200x-200x  BEA Systems, Inc.

to:
  * Copyright 2004 The Apache Software Foundation.

Don't worry about files that have no copyright on them
yet (like some of the text files or xml files).  We can
fix those problem areas before the first distribution.
For now, I just want to replace the existing BEA
copyright notices.

Thanks,
Cliff

Re: Changing the copyright statement