Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/29 01:08:38 UTC

Adobe committers away all of next week*

We are having our July break. Happy Canada Day!

... also Happy (US) Independence Day

*although some of us may work through it I think

Re: Adobe committers away all of next week*

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Yep, at least Mike and I will be working this week. We are just coming
back from nodeconf, re-energized and ready to apply learnings to our node
tooling :)

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.