Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by "Holtz, Michael (IT Consultant)" <MH...@consultantemail.com> on 2016/07/20 15:50:37 UTC

Problem with SharePoint/ActiveDirectory Authority Connection

Hi,

I keep seeing the following error:

 [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090303: LdapErr: DSID-0C0904E5, comment: The digest-uri does not match any LDAP SPN's registered for this server., data 0, v2580&#0;]'

For the "Authentication" field I'm using: DIGEST-MD5 GSSAPI

I've tried multiple values for "Authentication" field, for example I've tried each of the following (which I retrieved from my AD domain "supportedSASLMechanisms" attribute :

GSSAPI; GSS-SPNEGO; EXTERNAL; DIGEST-MD5;

But get the same error or an error containing just the value I entered, for example:

Threw exception: 'Authentication problem authenticating admin user 'xxxx': GSSAPI'

Does anyone have experience with this error? Or any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Mike H.

RE: Problem with SharePoint/ActiveDirectory Authority Connection

Posted by "Holtz, Michael (IT Consultant)" <MH...@consultantemail.com>.
Adrian,

At the suggestion of our sys admin I did the exact same thing and it is now working :)

Thanks for the reply!
Mike H.