Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/07/16 12:58:09 UTC

Creating orders or other stuff for demonstration

Hi,

Sometimes in order to exchange information, we need to create orders or other stuff on the demo server. But  data are rebuild
everyday. Hence we are often unable to reproduce some cases easily. Could it be possible to rebuild data only every week ?

Thanks

Jacques
PS : there is the alternative server, where data are not rebuld so often, but the trunk ùachine is closed every night as it's also
my dev machine. So it's ok but only third of the time.